Now computer repair is easier than ever, ask me why!
Glendale, United States (IBwire.com - March 30, 2011) Glendale, United States www.diy-computer-repair.com, a Self Computer Repair web site announces the upgrade of a special section for Members Only. A special section where members receive the highest quality technical information and one-on-one personalized support. “We want to offer those who need more help with their desire to repair their own computer than what they would get from a book.” states Monte Russell, www. DIY-Computer-Repair.com Owner and author of many self help books.
Mr. Russell asks –
· Are you tired of searching for specific instructions on how to repair your computer yourself?
· Isn't it frustrating not to have that one little critical piece of information that will finally put that repair puzzle together?
· Need some one-on-one support from someone who knows tech support and isn't in a cube some where in a country you can not pronounce?
· Are you living proof of the horror stories about a computer repair gone terribly wrong?
· You don't have to put up with the abuse, cost, embarrassment, or lack of sympathy that some of these 'Repair technicians' heap on people with their holier than thou attitudes.
“Well we will help you with all these problems and more! We would like our members to feel as if they were at home here, not in some free for all forum where the new poster is like fresh fish bait for a pack of sharks!”
With the upgrade of the section with new material to assist you with your computer repair there is also a change in access.
Mr. Russell explains:
“Not everyone will want access to the extras such as the free publications, the reduced prices on most of my published works, nor the one-on-one personal assistance from a twenty plus year computer repair tech.”
“So we have decided to split the access up with a Standard access [at a lower price] for those that only need access to the information. The Premium access for those that want the extras, such as the free publications, or the personal support when they have a problem they can not resolve.”
This site will help you fix problems with your computer.
Standard access has these benefits:
· Seven steps to speed up your computer the Geek's don't want you to know!
· This site will save you time and money; if you are in business it will make you money with less down time.
· Can you do it? Yes, as a matter of fact there are only a few things that are so complicated that you need an A+ certification or higher to complete the task.
· How to install a new processor to increase your computer speed.
· How to quickly identify if Your Computer has caught a virus and the steps to take to cure it...
· Step-by-Step Guide to backing-up our computer.
· Why you’re hard drive maybe the last one you buy.
Premium access has more benefits:
· Advanced Repair Techniques.
· What is overclocking and how does it affect the computer?
· Virtual computing and how to use it to your advantage.
· Free Checklists!
· Free E-Courses!
· Free E-books
· Reduced prices on most of Mr. Russell’s publications.
“We are extremely excited about strengthening our commitment to the Computer industry and our readers’ states Monte, “The Members Only section of www. DIY-Computer-Repair.com will provide assistance to anyone who wants to go beyond the ‘Geek’ or ‘Guru’ stage of computer repair.”
www.DIY-Computer-Repair.com Members Only section is available at the Members Sign up
DIY-Computer-Repair.com is an online computer repair web site specializing self help for those that want to repair their own computers. Headquartered in AZ, the company is committed to providing up to date computer repair information focusing on the self help segment of the Computer industry. For additional information please visit our website at:
DISCLAIMER AND/OR LEGAL NOTICES:
The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and update his opinion based on the new conditions. The report is for informational purposes only. While every attempt has been made to verify the information provided in this report, neither the author nor his affiliates/partners assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional. If advice concerning legal or related matters is needed, the services of a fully qualified professional should be sought. This report is not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. You should be aware of any laws which govern business transactions or other business practices in your country and state. Any reference to any person or business whether living or dead is purely coincidental.
Next Article :
- Guaranteed Placement
- (80-100 News publication)
- Free Registration
- SEO Enhanced Press Release
- Media Distribution
- Entrance to Google News
- Entrace to Major Search Engines
- (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask etc)
- Cost Effective
- Quick Release and Distribution
- Easy to Use
- Industry Targeted Distribution
- News Sent to Associated Press
- News Sent to Top 100 Newspapers in United States
- News Sent 6,000 Newspapers in United States
- Social Media Distribution - Twitter, Digg,
- Stumbleupon etc
- News Stored in Database for Good
- Apparel & Textiles
- Banking & Investment
- Company Information
- Construction & Building
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer: Gifts & Collectables
- Environmental Services
- Food & Beverage
- Home & Garden
- Hotel & Resorts
- Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Internet & New Media
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Mining & Metals
- Mobile Apps
- New Public Offerings
- Non Profit
- Oil & Gas
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
- Religion & Belief
- Social Media
- Society News
- Trade Shows
- US Hispanic
- Video Games
- Web Design
- Web Hosting